Ten Painful Truths
1. The average human life is relatively short.
2. You will only ever live the life you create for yourself.
3. Being busy does NOT mean being productive.
4. Some kind of failure always occurs before success.
5. Thinking and doing are two very different things.
6. You don't have to wait for an apology to forgive.
7. Some people are simply the wrong match for you.
8. It's not other people's job to love you; it's yours.
9. What you own is not who YOU are.
10. Everything changes, every second.
Ouch! - Ouch!