ENGLISH IS HARD
1. The bandage was wound around the wound.
2. The farm was used to produce produce.
3. The dump was so full it had to refuse refuse.
4. We polish Polish furniture.
5. He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6. The man decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
7. Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8. A bass was painted on the bass drum.
9. When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10. did not object to the object.
11. The insurance for the invalid was invalid.
12. There was a row among the oarsmen about
how to row.
13. They were too close to the door to close it.